A Full-Service Design and Build Company
GTA Flooring Canada is a full-service Design and Build company that you can trust with your investment. Our team of designers, architects, and craftsmen backed by a project support team can tackle every aspect of remodeling a home, building, office or commercial site including hotels, motels, etc. irrespective of the scope and size of the project.
Whether you have a vision or need a little inspiration, our team can guide you through the design process and transition into the build phase for a seamless, turnkey experience. We pride ourselves on our passion for thoughtful planning and core values of trust and responsiveness.
The 7 steps to a successful renovation project.
We know that New Build/ Renovation project can seem like a daunting process. Our goal is to guide you through the process and stay one step ahead of your questions by being communicative and transparent. Our thoughtful and deliberate process keeps our team and clients in alignment from start to finish.
- Initial consultation Your New Build/ remodeling project begins with a meeting to discuss your renovation goals and wish list. We’re happy to host you in our design studio or come to your site for this initial meeting. We will review the Conceptual design and work scope. We’ll listen to your overall plans, discuss your needs and wants, get an idea for what you like and dislike, and touch upon your budget to ensure we’re all speaking the same language.
- Budget Estimate Based upon our initial meeting and understanding of the project scope, we’ll put together an estimate for the cost of the project. The total project estimate is often a range at this stage and will be further refined as we make our way through design process. Working with a design + build team helps to ensure that we’re designing to a budget and can keep costs in check to avoid surprises.
- Design development If we’re in the right ballpark with your estimate and you feel a connection to our team, the next step involves signing a contract to kick off the design development phase. We’ll visit you to take detailed measurements of the spaces to be renovated and then get to work. During this phase, we’ll put together options and create a complete design package for your review and approval. We’ll select materials appropriate to your project aesthetic and budget. The total project cost can be determined and finalized at the completion of Design Development and product selection.
- Product Selection The next step is to select materials, for example flooring, cabinetry, lighting, plumbing fixtures, furniture, etc. Once you’ve selected and approved these items, we will place all orders and schedule deliveries.
- Obtain Approvals Once you’re in love with the design and you’ve signed off on the total project cost, we’ll get started on the paperwork for approval by your building. Once we have approvals, we’ll coordinate and obtain the permits required to get your project under construction
- Build With approvals and permits in hand; we’re ready to make it happen. At this stage, all design decisions have been made and we’re in execution mode. We’re meticulous with protecting your building during the renovation process. Our careful planning and diligence while on site are paramount to keeping projects on track at this stage. While almost every project has unique site conditions, our team is adept at thoughtful problem solving and turning issues into opportunities.
- Project Completion Our full commitment to excellence in project execution means that we’re only finished when you’re completely satisfied. Our main goal is to ensure that our clients are in love with their space long after we depart from the job site. Timeless design and careful attention to detail throughout the design and construction process are contributors to our success.
|SR Legal Corporation||Joshi Law Office||Khurana Law Office||S&S Lawyers|
|Queen West X-Ray and Ultrasound||Queen West Medical Walk in Clinic|| Tridont Dental|| Meadowvale Dental Group|
|Akal Optical||Spexx Health Care Supply||Trendz Optical||Westmore Dental Clinic|
|BD Diagnostic||Dentistry in Springdale||College of Dental Auxiliaries, Canada (CDAC)|| |
|Guelph Police Training Centre||East Community Centre - London||Claremont Filed Centre - Pickering|| Oakville Town Hall|
|Royal Ontario Museum||York Region||City of Toronto|| West Animal Care Shelter|
Builders (Custom and Sub Divisions):
|SD Homes||Bloomfield Homes||Skylark Homes||Genesis Homes|