Laminate Flooring in Vaughan, ON
If you’re looking for flooring that is easily maintained and will look as beautiful as the day you installed it even years later, then look no further than laminate flooring. At GTA Flooring Canada, we carry a large selection of high-quality laminate flooring at our showroom in Vaughan, ON. We know that choosing new flooring can be a difficult decision, but our flooring experts are here to help you every step of the way. From selecting your new laminate flooring all the way to installing it, we’ve got your back. Our team takes the time to get to know you and your flooring needs so that we can help you find the perfect laminate flooring product that fits your space. Visit us today to get started!
How is Laminate Flooring Made?
Laminate flooring is made in one of two ways, the direct-pressure method and the high-pressure method. Both methods produce a gorgeous flooring that can be found in a wide variety of colours and patterns, with uncanny resemblances to both natural wood and stone. Both manufacturing methods leave laminate flooring with a strong base that protects against moisture and a core that can withstand even the heaviest of foot traffic. Learn more about each type of laminate manufacturing process:
- The direct-pressure method fuses all four layers of the laminate at once. This method makes the most affordable and common types of laminate flooring.
- The high-pressure method fuses laminate’s layers one at a time with higher amounts of weighted pressure and heat to produce the most durable forms of laminate flooring, making it ideal for commercial spaces.
What Types of Laminate Flooring Is Available?
There are two types of laminate flooring, laminate wood flooring, and laminate tile flooring. Both styles realistically resemble real wood and tile. They both are affordable and can fit within any budget. On top of that, you can install laminate flooring in any room in your home or business and it will look amazing! Learn about the types of laminate that we carry:
- Laminate Wood Flooring mimics the look of hardwood flooring, but it is more durable and easier to maintain. This type of laminate is made to look like your favorite species of wood such as mahogany and oak. Its high-quality photogenic layer and clear coating on top allow you to see the image of wood beneath.
- Laminate Tile Flooring replicates the beautiful appearance of real stone flooring at a lesser cost. Our selection of laminate resembles different types of tile flooring such as porcelain and ceramic.
What Are The Benefits of Laminate Flooring?
The great thing about laminate is that it has so many great benefits. Not only is it one of the most durable flooring types, but it is also one of the most adaptable and beautiful! We only carry laminate flooring from the best brands and manufacturers, such as Mohawk, Floorcraft Maysille H2O, Shaw Floors, and more! By only carrying the best products, we are ensuring that our customers get top-quality flooring that will last for years and years. The many benefits of laminate are:
- Protected by a tough exterior layer, making it resistant to scratches, fading, water, stains, and any other types of accidents.
- Easy to clean and is hygienic.
- Affordable and less expensive than its high-end alternatives, hardwood and tile, which it realistically mimics.
- Comes in a variety of styles and colors to fit any home decor.
- Easily installed.
How Do I Keep My Laminate Floors Clean?
It’s so easy - we promise! Laminate flooring requires very little upkeep and doesn't need any touch-ups or refinishing down the line. This type of flooring is low maintenance and only calls for a few simple steps that you’ll need to follow to keep them looking fresh and brand new for many years to come:
- Clean up any spills or accidents as soon as possible.
- Sweep or vacuum regularly to remove any dirt and dust.
- Use a damp mop for a deeper clean with warm water and mild detergent. Before purchasing any cleaning products, be sure to check your floor’s warranty or ask our flooring experts for a recommendation!
Professional Laminate Flooring Installation Services
We can install your laminate flooring on your time and with our highly trained professional installers. Once you choose your new laminate floors, we will work with you to find a time that fits your schedule perfectly and then we will take care of everything so you don’t have to worry! Whether you’re upgrading the floors in one room of your home or the whole place, take advantage of our competitive rates and fast installation services. With our help, you can rest assured. Our promise of a quality job is backed by some of the best guarantees in the industry, including our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee. This is our promise to you that should you be unhappy with your new laminate flooring for any reason, just give us a call within 30 days of your installation and we will replace it with a similar product at no additional cost to you.
Contact us to learn more about our laminate flooring selection and installation services. We proudly serve customers in Vaughan, Mississauga, and Oakville, ON, as well as the surrounding areas.