Tile Flooring in Vaughan, ON
When you shop with us, beautiful and practical are never mutually exclusive. That fact is especially true in our selection of tile flooring. At GTA Flooring Canada, we carry both trendy and traditional tile at our showroom in Vaughan, ON. Our tile is some of the best in the business! It works well in any room but is especially effective in water-prone areas of your home, like kitchens and bathrooms.
While we have an enormous tile selection, that doesn’t mean shopping must be time-consuming. Our flooring experts are highly experienced in helping homeowners narrow down their choices quickly. We take you through our showroom, measure the space you have in mind, and get to know your lifestyle needs and personal style. This helps us determine which tile flooring is best for you and your family. You can help us by bringing in any samples or pictures you like. We want you to be confident in your purchase before leaving our store because we always intend for our floors to last.
What Types of Tile Are There?
There are three main types of tile: ceramic, porcelain, and stone. We also carry wood-look tile that mimics the look of timeless hardwood flooring. Each type of tile has advantages and can make any space look beautiful. Learn more about our selection:
- Ceramic tile is made of clays fired extra hot. This glazed tile is easy to clean, durable, and can mimic natural wood and stone. Consider a textured ceramic tile if you have pets or kids. There are endless patterns and finishes to consider.
- Porcelain tile is a denser variety of ceramic. Because of its enduring strength, porcelain is famous in commercial settings and bathrooms. It resists significant moisture and comes in endless styles. Choose porcelain tile that mimics hardwood or washed cement; trendy patterns are available.
- Stone tile is made from organic minerals like granite and marble. It’s perfect for kitchens, bathrooms, entryways, and outdoor paces. No two stones are alike, so choosing stone tile means your new installation will be distinctively yours. Stone tile adds value to your home and will last for generations.
- Wood-look tile is made from porcelain or ceramic tile that looks like hardwood. It comes in planks and is textured to look like natural wood. It is stronger and more durable than genuine hardwood. It is resistant to scratching, dents, and stains. It can be installed in any room in your home and in moisture-prone areas.
Why Should I Choose Tile?
Tile has many benefits and is more adaptable than any other type of flooring on the market. Our showroom only carries tile flooring from the best brands and manufacturers in the industry, so you know you are getting top-quality tile that will last for many years. Our brands include Floorcraft, Spotlight Values, Daltile, Mohawk, Shaw Floors, and many more! Learn more about the benefits you get with our top-of-the-line tile:
- Tile is extremely resilient regarding staining and everyday wear and tear, making it perfect for placement in high-traffic areas.
- Tile doesn't need much for upkeep because of its durability, making it easily maintained.
- Tile is very cost-effective and can fit into nearly any budget!
- Tile is water-resistant, which is why it is so popular in moisture-prone rooms.
- Tile flooring can help improve the air quality in your home since they do not hold onto allergens as other flooring types can.
- Installing tiles can also help improve the value of your home.
- Tile can be used on more than just your floors! Ask us about our backsplash and wall tiles.
- Some tiles can even be used outdoors for a walkway or patio.
Is Tile Waterproof?
Oh yes! When you think about waterproof flooring, you likely start thinking of tile. After all, one of the tile’s best qualities is it’s waterproof, which lets it be installed below and above ground level. Waterproof floors are stronger and can withstand liquid spills and bigger accidents such as flooding. Since tile can withstand high amounts of moisture, you can rest assured that your new tile floors will not be compromised in moisture-prone areas such as basements, entryways, bathrooms, laundry rooms, and kitchens.
How Do I Keep My Tile Floor Clean?
Tile flooring is one of the most durable compared to other flooring types. With proper care, your new tile floors will look new for years to come. Caring for tile flooring is easy, so you do not have to worry about long-term maintenance. To keep your tile looking pristine, all you have to do is:
- Choose a cleaning product that fits into your new floor’s warranty, keeping in mind if your tile has a glazed finish or not.
- Regularly sweep or vacuum to remove excess dirt and debris.
- Mop weekly.
Professional Tile Flooring Installation
When you invest in new flooring for your home, the best way to protect it for years is to let our team of installers handle the job for you. The task of correctly installing tiles can be intricate, requiring proper preparations, straight grout lines, evenly cut tiles, and exact spacing. With our team of expert installers, you are assured that your new tile floors look good and last for many years. At Dobson’s Flooring America, we are so confident that you will be satisfied with your new tile flooring that we offer our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee. This warranty is our promise to you of a quality installation. If you are unhappy with your new floors within 30 days of installation, we will replace them with another product of the same value at no additional cost.
Contact us to learn more about our tile selection and installation services. We proudly serve customers in Vaughan, ON, and the surrounding communities.